Friday 1 June 2012

Diablo II

Diablo II is an action based RPG in which you play the main character, an adventurer, and must complete a variety of quests. There are 5 stages in the game, called Acts, and each act consists of 5 mandatory story quests and 1 optional quest. The optional quest is usually one that requires you to retrieve an item of some sort from a dungeon. At the end of each act, you are faced with a boss that you must kill in order to move onto the next act.

Each act grows in difficulty, with progressively harder monsters and bosses. To get through them efficiently, you should choose a character class that you believe will work well. The classes are Amazon, Assassin, Necromancer, Barbarian, Sorceress, Paladin, and Druid. They each have a weapon specialty, with Amazon using spears and long-range weapons, Assassins using claws and daggers, Necromancers using summoned minions, Barbarians using axes, swords, and heavy weapons such as maces and mauls, Sorceress' using staves and wands, Paladins using scepters, and Druids using animals and storms. Each can be built to the player's fancy, and can be built professionally or for enjoyment.

Overall, I believe the game is fun, as it engages you and is enjoyable to play and experience.

5 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about the Diablo franchise. I have mixed feelings about the controversy of selling in-game items for real money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe selling in-game items for real money is neither good nor bad, as the items ingame take time and effort to get. If said items are worth money in real life to someone, then I have no feelings against that.

      Delete
  2. I have played Diablo 3 and it was great
    Maybe I will play Diablo 2 now

    ReplyDelete
  3. :I never played probably never guna start with the parent i have

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed with this internet site , rattling I am a big fan . take a look at the site here

    ReplyDelete