Monday 14 May 2012

Overview

http://randahpandah.blogspot.ca/
When I first started blogging, I found it quite tedious and boring. I still find it tedious and boring. Comments can easily be monitored by clicking privacy and changing the settings, although it's very likely no one will be posting a comment anyways. It's also quite pointless, because people on the interwebs don't care about others' opinion nowadays anyways. Add these up, and you got my reason for disliking blogs.

Pointless it may be, it is easy to use for those interested in using it. After creating an account, there is a big, bright orange button that allows you to create a post for the whole world to see. Again, this can be configured in the privacy settings of the site.

On my blog, I will be making 10 different posts of topics, as is demanded of me. My list will consist of the following posts I may make:

1. Blogging
2. Music
3. Games
4. Stereotypes
5. Teachers
6. Students
7. Friends
8. Homework
9. Reading
10. Diablo II

Assuming all goes to plan and no thing nor person distracts me from said plan, these should be done quite soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment